Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Used by God

In the sermon at church today I heard something new to me - that every moment is different from every other moment, with God's potential in all of them. Do we have eyes to see?

Given my last week of ups and downs, prayer times of 20 minutes and 2 hours, nudges to reach out and to release....it does seem that God is present in everything that I do, that you do....mind boggling.

What if the moment on Wednesday when I let a staff person go was nudged by God to open up better opportunities, or save him from big trouble or...something else. What if the letter I write to one long lost from my life is really God dictated and directed. What can happen then??

God is a God of miracles today, and I am so glad that He is in charge of my life. Thanks be to the One who Loves with mercy and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment