Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Changes

Some times I marvel at how well all things work together. Yesterday was one of those days. No snafus with the copy machines at HIS, finished with all the work by 11 and on my way home. Got in a good nap and enjoyed house group very much.

Today, spent over 5 hours just sorting data sheets, sending out notices to ministry team leaders giving contact names, etc for newcomers who want to help out. Felt like I was slogging through mud up to my knees.

Did take time out to watch the dogs play keep away with a ball. They plaed very nicely and took turns too.

There are days when the body goes more stiffly or slowly than I'd like. And many days when it seems I can't hold a single thought more than 2 seconds. I guess it is called the aging process. I want to act, move, multi-task as I did when I was 40. It is hard to admit those days are long gone. Doing one thing at a time and doing it well is enough. Better yet, not having to "do" anything and able to delegate, request others to assist or just forget the task all together. Now there is a great idea...

I wouldn't go back to any other age, even if I could. I do like who I am now. But find myself wondering more this year, what I will be like when I am 70. Don't know. With any luck I might even forget the question. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment